Course Link-Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
Join the world’s BESTSELLING growth hacking course (35,000+ alumni). Help us growth hack the Google Merchandise Store!
Course not found.
- Integrate the data-driven and adaptive culture of Growth Hacking to improve digital marketing results.
- Track, analyze, and leverage traffic and product usage data using Google Analytics.
- Design customer action funnels and calculate per-user LTV / CAC.
- Tell better stories and write marketing content to improve conversion rates.
- Grow social media audiences using bots and organic techniques.
- Segment email lists and automate email marketing communications.
- Students need to have solid online navigation skills and an understanding of what these concepts are (e.g. SEO, social media, email marketing, online advertising). They don’t need to be experts in these areas, but the course does not include “101” type introductory lectures on these web technologies.
Course Description By Instructor- Become a certified growth hacker and join a network of more than 35,000 alumni in the world’s bestselling growth hacking course!
New for 2019: Learn Growth Hacking with Real Data from the Google Merch Store!
Grow your digital marketing results faster through the power of growth hacking! In this industry-leading course, you’ll discover the extraordinary benefits of digital metrics, including lean analytics, web traffic, digital conversion funnels, and LTV and CAC calculations. You’ll also gain access to cutting edge info about inbound marketing, email marketing, SEO, paid acquisition, public relations, viral marketing, and much more!
You can now earn your Eazl Growth Hacker certificate by completing 100% of this course. Eazl will customize, host, and issue your certificate so that you can impress clients and employers with your knowledge and commitment to building growth hacking skills!
Introducing…The Digital Marketing Toolkit for the Connected Economy
Want to have huge success in modern digital marketing? With this remarkable course at your fingertips, you can hone the much-needed skills to attract and retain customers through any online channel. By leveraging the advantages of growth hacking, you can:
- Compete head-to-head with even the biggest firms in Silicon Valley
- Build your business with secrets unknown to most entrepreneurs
- Qualify for more prestigious and higher-paying digital marketing jobs
- Improve your outcomes with content marketing, social media, and SEO
- Discover the real potential of email marketing, viral marketing and public relations
- Lead digital marketing teams to massive increases in conversion rates
- Multiply your results with growth hacking applied across numerous channels
The demand for digital marketing experts is increasing every day, and one of the key factors of success is keeping up with the latest trends. This growth hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat with the most relevant, most effective information available.
And no boring power point slides, ever! This flagship course was developed in partnership with leading instructional designers. The course is exceptionally well-crafted, allowing you to learn growth hacking concepts and apply them immediately. You’ll also enjoy the beautifully animated learning modules, developed by Eazl’s own animation team.
Growth Hacking – The Secret Key to Digital Marketing Mastery
Ready to get feedback quicker – and make changes faster – to supercharge your digital marketing results? You’ve got all the strategies you need in this growth hacking course.
In the first part of the course, you’ll gain essential “big picture” skills, including developing your customer personas, interviewing your target markets, and analyzing your “buyer center” (i.e. the individuals in your target market with the most purchasing power).
Next, you’ll learn how to analyze your results. With any growth hacking effort, you always want to know what’s working, where it’s working, and what needs to be changed. For this, you need digital marketing tools like web traffic analysis and lean analytics.
Lastly, you’ll discover highly effective tools to bring boatloads of new customers – ones with money to spend – into your online eco-system. This includes the concepts of digital conversion funnels, lifetime customer value (LTV), and customer acquisition costs (CAC).
Develop a User-Centric Approach to Digital Marketing
You’ll start by learning what growth hacking is and then move on to building your digital analytics skills. We’ll take your Google Analytics skills to the next level by teaching you how to use these advanced tools with real data from the Google Merchandise Store. Then, you’ll learn how to develop marketing personas and user segments–using online research methods (like Facebook Audience Insights) and the person-to-person interviewing methods used by companies like IDEO and Apple in Silicon Valley. Then, you’ll learn how to work with Pirate Metrics and marketing funnels so that you can guide potential customers through each step… from awareness to revenue to referrals.
In the second half of the course, you’ll discover how to create digital marketing materials that target the unique wants and needs of your customer. This might seem like a given, right? In fact, it’s a much rarer skill than you might think, and absolutely crucial for maximizing sales. No growth hacking course is complete without this must-know info!
Then you’ll get a crash course in both online SEO and in content marketing, allowing you create relevant and memorable content that’s designed to be discoverable on the web. The email marketing section will introduce you to automated strategies for email. You’ll also develop the ability to use email platforms to manage your subscriber lists.
In the later parts of the course, you’ll learn how to estimate and use both Lifetime Customer Value (LTV) and Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)–two critical metrics for building a digital marketing engine. The course wraps up with a section on paid acquisition (like PPC Ads and social media ads) so that you can bring traffic into the “top of your funnel” on-demand.
Course not found.