*Includes FREE book! Make 30 virtual reality games in Unity®. Make original art and 3D models in Blender.
Course not found.
- Build Virtual Reality games.
- Create 3D models in Blender.
- Learn the fundamentals of game design.
- Code in C#.
- Make environment art assets for games.
- Download and install Unity® 5.4.3f1 and Blender 2.78c or higher.
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC.
This course is perfect for beginners. We begin with a thorough introduction to the Blender interface.
Blender is a powerful (and free) program that can be used to make art assets. The art you make in Blender is easy to add to games or other projects. Even if you’re not an artist, you can make basic art models!
In Part 2, you’ll build 30 virtual reality games from start to finish, beginning in Unity®, making original artwork in Blender, and integrating the artwork into the game. That’s 30 projects you’ll be able to add to your porfolio!
Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the interfaces. Please note that we reuse this content in similar courses because it is introductory material. You can find some material in this course in the following related courses:
- Make 30 VR Games in Unity and Learn to Code in Ruby on Rails
- Complete 3D Modeler & C# Unity VR Game Developer Masterclass
- Build 30 Mini Virtual Reality Games in Unity from Scratch
- Master Game Development – 90 Games in Unity & Construct 2
- Make Low Poly 3D Environment Models in Blender and Unity
- The Complete Unity and Blender Masterclass
- 28 Low Poly Models and a Unity® Game – Complete 3D Developer
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project-based, so you will not learn a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course, you will have real-world apps to use in your portfolio.
We feel that project-based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation.
Learn a skill today because no one can take it away from you. People who can master technology will rule the future.
Source code and art assets are included in this course. Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
You get full lifetime access to this course for a single one-time fee. We will also give you for free our awesome e-book “Build a 3D Virtual Reality Whackamole Game”.
- Complete beginners. No prior coding or digital art skills necessary.
- People who want to make games.
- Beginners who want to make 3D models.
Course not found.