Course Link-Spring & Hibernate for Beginners
Spring Framework 5: Learn Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate – Most Popular Spring 5 Course
- Develop a full CRUD app with Spring MVC and Hibernate … all from SCRATCH
- You will TYPE IN EVERY LINE of code with me in the videos. I EXPLAIN every line!
- LEARN key Spring features: Core, Annotations, Java Config, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate CRUD and Maven
- Join an ACTIVE COMMUNITY of 40,000+ students that are already enrolled! Over 11,000+ Reviews – 5 STARS
- NEW VIDEOS are ADDED on popular topics. You will get access to FRESH content!
- I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR …. post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours.
- Students have LANDED NEW JOBS with the skills from this course. Search the reviews for “SUCCESS STORY”!
- You can DOWNLOAD all videos, source code and PDFs. Perfect for offline LEARNING and REVIEW.
- Basic Java knowledge is required
- Basic HTML knowledge is helpful
Target Audience: Java Developers with basic Java experience
- The course is appropriate for all Java developers: beginners to advanced
LEARN these HOT TOPICS in Spring 5:
- Spring Core
- Spring Annotations
- Spring Java Configuration
- Spring AOP
- Spring MVC
- Hibernate CRUD
- Spring MVC and Hibernate CRUD app
- Spring Security (with password encryption in the database)
This course covers the LATEST VERSIONS of Spring 5 and Hibernate 5!
Build a complete Spring MVC + Hibernate CRUD web app … all from scratch!
You will learn about: Spring Core, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Hibernate … all connected to a MySQL database
By the end of this course, you will create all of the source code for a complete Spring MVC – Hibernate CRUD application.
You will type in every line of code with instructor in the videos … all from scratch.
Instructore will explain every line of code that we create. So this isn’t a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code. —
Join 40,000+ students that are already enrolled!
Over 11,000+ Reviews! (the most reviews for any Spring-Hibernate course on Udemy)
All source code is available for download
Responsive Instructor – All questions answered within 24 hours
PDFs of all lectures are available for download
Closed-Captions / Subtitles available for English (new!)
Professional video and audio recordings (check the free previews)
This course includes mini-courses on Maven and Spring Security. These mini-courses are designed to help you quickly get started with Maven and Spring Security.
The Maven mini-course includes 16 videos (1 hour of video)
The Spring Security mini-course includes 68 videos (5 hours of video).
This is all included in this existing course. :)
Benefits of Taking This Spring and Hibernate Course
Knowing Spring and Hibernate can get you a job or improve the one you have. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the enterprise Java industry, and make your software life easier, that’s why it’s so popular.
Nearly every job posting asks for skills in Spring and Hibernate!
This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Spring and Hibernate. I will demystify the technology and help you understand the essential concepts to build a real Spring and Hibernate application from scratch.
You Will Learn How To
- Build a complete Spring MVC and Hibernate CRUD Project … all from scratch
- Set up your Spring and Hibernate development environment with Tomcat and Eclipse
- Wire beans together in the Spring container using Inversion of Control
- Configure the Spring container for Dependency Injection
- Define Spring Beans using the @Component annotation
- Perform auto-scanning of Spring beans to minimize configuration
- Automatically wire beans together using @Autowired annotation
- Apply all Java configuration to Spring Beans (no xml)
- Set up your Spring MVC environment with configs and directories
- Create controllers using @Controller annotation
- Read HTML form data using @RequestParam
- Leverage Spring MVC model to transport data between controller and view page
- Define Request Mappings for GET and POST requests
- Minimize coding with Spring MVC Form data binding
- Apply Spring MVC form validation on user input
- Create custom Spring MVC form validation rules
- Perform object/relational mapping with Hibernate
- Leverage the Hibernate API to develop CRUD apps
- Develop queries using the Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Integrate Spring MVC and Hibernate together in a Single Application Project
- Apply advanced Hibernate mappings: one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many
- Apply Aspect-Oriented-Programming AOP for cross-cutting concerns
- Examine AOP use-cases and how AOP can resolve code-tangling
- Create AOP pointcut expressions to match on method invocations
- Leverage AOP annotations: @Before, @After, @AfterReturning, @AfterThrowing, @Around
- Create a real-time application using AOP and Spring MVC together in a single project
- Secure your web application with Spring Security
- Set up your Maven pom.xml file with compatible Spring Security dependencies
- Configure Spring Security with all Java configuration (no xml)
- Create custom Spring Security login pages with Bootstrap CSS
- Add logout support using default features of Spring Security
- Leverage Spring Security support for Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Define users and roles for authentication
- Display user login info and role using Spring Security tags
- Restrict access to URLs based on user role
- Hide and Display content based on user role
- Add JDBC authentication, store user accounts and passwords in the database
- Store encrypted passwords in the database using bcrypt
- Register new users and encrypt passwords using Java code
- Simplify your build process with Maven
- Create Maven POM files and add dependencies
- Search Central Maven repository for Dependency Coordinates
- Run Maven builds from the Eclipse IDE
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview 25% of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to build Spring and Hibernate applications from scratch