This is a SAS Programming Course For Beginners. Become a SAS Programmer!
What Will You Learn?
- Apply basic to intermediate SAS skills.
- Learn from Example: A Health Care related case study gives you a real life example!
- Understand how to import data, merge data, filter your observations, clean your data, use conditional logic, and much more!
- Apply SAS functions (RAND, LENGTH,TRIM, COMPRESS, and more).
- Apply Arrays in situations where it makes sense, to make your life easier
- Be able to show your data visually (ie graphs).
- Be able to do statistical analysis (t-tests, chi square, linear regression, multiple regression)
- Apply Macro Programming can give you greater flexibility and save you time!
- Internet connection
Welcome! Let this course help you obtain SAS certification! 5hrs of content that will seem at least double or triple that in value as I’ve tried to spend time discussing the important stuff with no fluff.
You will learn how to code in the SAS statistical programming language, to help you start a career/gain employment, or move up at your current company. If you’re studying SAS at a post-secondary institution, this course can not only help you with school projects but prepare you for a career after you complete your education.
SAS is the most used language commercially. SAS is a powerful statistical language and understanding data entry, data management, and data analysis is more important than ever before. Every company needs a data ninja! An expert in data management and data analysis!
Let me tell you what you will learn–
- In the import section, you’ll learn how to import different file types (.txt, .csv, .xlsx),
- In the working with data section you’ll learn how to merge two data sets, filter observations, clean and reduce your data, read dates, create an enumeration variable, and much more.
- There is a section on Informats/Formats and SAS Input Types (list input, column input, formatted input). In the arrays section, I go into some detail about arrays. As of now, I show you how to use Arrays to recode variables and create new ones.
- In the Functions section, I cover the Rand function, length/lengthn/lengthc functions, Trim function, compress function, input/put functions, catx function and more! In the visualization section, you’ll learn how to make a scatter plot and bar charts. In the statistical (data) analysis section, I’ll cover independent t-tests, chi-square analysis, linear regression, and multiple regression.
- I also cover a few concepts from Macro Programming. The course ends with a Case Study that is taken from real life application, and let’s you see how some of the concepts you learned about are integrated together!
Learning the SAS programming language means being able to accomplish the same goal on ANY software the supports SAS language. I personally use WPS. You guys have your own options.
Finally, you have nothing to lose. No risk! You get a 30 day money back guarantee + the course for life (including any new content added after you enroll)!
Enroll now! Your future looks brighter with SAS.
- Individuals that are considering a career, or want to gain employment, with the biggest corporations/enterprises out there!
- Those new to SAS syntax and or students looking for a refresher. No prior programming knowledge is required.
- Those who want to know how to use the most important data analysis software/language out there!