Learn to create Smart Bots for Skype, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Telegram
Course not found.
- Use Bot Framework to create Bots
- Publish your bots on various Platforms
- Use of LUIS to understood user’s input
- Use Cognitive Services in Bots
- Basic knowledge of what is Chatbots
- Basic knowledge of C#
- Accounts in Microsoft Azure
AI is Artificial intelligence, Study of intelligent agents and takes actions. Bots are a Software application that runs automated tasks and Simulates how a human would behave.
This course includes 4 Core components. All listed items are Microsoft’s product and have proper documentation so if you stuck anywhere you can find proper documentation.
- Microsoft Bot Framework enables you to build bots that support different types of interactions with users. Microsoft Bot Framework allows us to create conversational chatbots. Every bot has some common functionalities. Such as each bot require basic I/O, they must have language and dialog skills, and they must connect to users, preferably in any conversation experience and language the user chooses. The Bot Framework is responsible for this.
- LUIS stands for Language Understanding Intelligent Service. LUIS uses machine learning to allow developers to build applications that can receive user input in natural language and extract meaning from it. It allows your application to understand what a person wants in their own words.
- Azure Bot Services provides an integrated environment purpose-built for bot development. You can write a bot, connect, test, deploy, and manage it from your web browser with no separate editor. We can publish it to various channels such as Skype, Cortana, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Slack etc.
- Azure Cognitive Services is a collection of APIs that enables natural and contextual interaction. It has intelligent algorithms to see, hear, speak, understand and interpret user needs through natural methods of communication.
Through this series, You will learn
- How to create Form using FormFlow and make Rich cards
- Use of Azure Bot Services
- Publish bot on Skype, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, and Cortana.
- Understood LUIS.AI and integrate it with Bot Framework.
- Advance concepts of Bot Framework such as State management and Proactive messages.
- And use cognitive services such as Vision API, Language API, and Bing Search APIs.
We will learn all the above things through this video series. If you have any doubts then you can contact me via mail, message, or Q & A.
- This is for newbies who want to create Chatbots
- A developer who knows basic C# and want to create
- A person who wants to process user input in natural language
- A developer who want to create bots on popular platforms
- A developer who want to use Azure Cognitive Services
Course not found.