The most complete course available on the Microsoft Azure updated developer exam and certification.
- Pass the Microsoft 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions test
- Master the main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
- Become Microsoft Specialist: Developing Azure Solutions certified
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Excitement to learn Microsoft’s constantly growing cloud platform
- Knowledge of one or more of the supported development languages like .NET, NodeJS, PHP, etc
If you’re a developer, you know as well as I do that change is always happening. It’s not possible for all of us to be up-to-date on every piece of new technology out there, but this is not one of those times. Cloud-hosting has changed the way all applications are developed—from websites, to web applications, to mobile apps, and traditional backend applications as well. The rapid adoption of the cloud has touched everything.
The next time your resume is on someone’s desk—be it a promotion at work or a new job opportunity—you cannot afford to have such an obvious gap in knowledge. Can you imagine being a front-end web developer today and not being able to talk about mobile-first or responsive design? Industry trends show that developing applications that have cloud-hosted components is becoming the in-demand skill of tomorrow. Having Azure skills on your resume will only help you get in front of more hiring managers, and land more jobs.
This course goes through all of the requirements of the Microsoft exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions. While other online resources cover bits and pieces of the topic, I can confidently say this course goes deep on everything you need to know for this exam. Multiple videos are devoted to each sub-objective, and this course also includes a full sample test so you can see how ready you are to take the real test.
If you don’t have much previous exposure to Azure, this course will cover each core section in detail. If you ARE already an expert at many Azure topics, you can easily skip the sections that you already know and focus on the sections that are new to you.
This Azure exam is tough. But these videos will guide you through the Azure interface, and through your own practice and experience with the platform.
You get lifetime access to the course, and so there are no silly “30-day” countdowns that require you to pay more to extend access. This course will be here when you need it.
- Developers of any experience with exposure to Azure
- People interested in passing the Azure 70-532 test