Course Link-Firebase in Android & IOS
In this course you’ll learn advanced development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional Facebook, and Find my phone App.. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from UI design and frontend and backend development.
Firebase in IOS:
The IOS portion of the course will start by teaching you the basic skills for integrating Firebase into your projects. This skill is important as you will see these steps repeated throughout the course; so please do not skip the first section if you are not familiar with Firebase integration. The first project will cover the first two sections of the course.
The rest of IOS course you will find projects associated with each section. These projects are designed so that they demonstrate the different features of Firebase in IOS; and to get you started with an understanding of the topics that will allow you to model off of them; Please use the examples from class to fit your own applications requirements.
I urge you to go in order and do not skip sections; please download materials from class and extend them to fit your requirements. The projects are designed so that you can take the example and have them fit your needs; so I encourage students to take advantage of this.
Firebase in Android:
In this section you will start by first learning about the different features of Firebase in Android, Then we will start building complete projects like, A social media app and family locator that will cover all topics in Firebase in the form of projects. Please find the link to the source code on GitHub under the first project section for the Android portion of this course.
What are the requirements?
- You need to be either an Android or IOS developer
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Apply to jr. Android, and iOS development jobs
- Build Mobile App with high performance
- Backend managment
- work with Realtime database
- Authentication Techniques
- Cloud Messaging Notifications
- Uploading and Downloading with Storage
What is the target audience?
- This course is designed for Mobile developers looking to build Android, or IOS Apps
- People that want backend solutions that are easy to integrate and use