Use Blender to create beautiful 3D models for video games, 3D printing, house design etc. No prior knowledge required.
- Use Blender and understand it’s interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple colors
- Learn the basics of animation
- Explore and have fun with particle effects
- Create your own materials
- UV map and unwrap your models
- Export your models to external packages
This course is continually updated in response to student suggestions.
Blender is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender with this online tutorial…
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique 3D printed gifts.
- Design your dream house, car, etc
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Blender, the free-to-use 3D production suite. Instructor will super simple so you’ll be ok with little or no experience.
The course is project-based, so you will applying your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
For each model you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire model yourself.
- Be shown step-by step how to build it.
- Apply your knowledge regularly.
Dive in now, you won’t be disappointed!
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Artists who want to learn to bring their assets alive.
- Game Developers who wish to expand their Skill Set.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.