Course Link-Java Web Services
Learn how to design, create, consume and secure SOAP and REST web services from scratch in easy steps.
Course not found.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand why web services are so popular
- Understand the different types of WS Design
- Use Apache CXF the Popular WS Stack
- Implement Contract First and Code First Web Services
- Develop a Web Service Consumer
- Secure Web Services using the WS-Security Standard
- Implement SOAP Attachments
- Master the REST web service concepts and Implementation
- Create different types of REST Clients
- Secure Rest Services
- Handle Errors In REST
- Develop Asynchronous Web Services
- Jersey REST Quick Start
- Spring MVC REST Quick Start
- Learn all the important web services interview Questions and Answers
- All in short simple and easy steps
- Use REST Attachments
Are you interested in realizing the power of Web Services to bring applications running on various platforms and languages together, but find the topic a little cryptic.
Do you want to build loosely coupled applications which are scalable and reusable but could not find a simple and easy to learn guide?
This course will simplify things with concepts and step by step implementations . By the end of it you will:
1. Understand the advantages of Web Services and their building blocks
2. Demystify the complex topics like WSDL and Web Services Design
3. Implement Top Down and Bottom Up Web Services
4. Learn about the various web service standards
5. Learn writing web services consumers and also a quick intro to test your web services using SoapUI
6. Use the WS-Security standard to secure your services
7. Master the REST web services concepts and design
8. Implement and test Secured REST Web Services
- Java Developers
- JEE Developers
- Students with Java background