Course not found.
- Write clean suites, specs and expectations.
- Isolate dependencies on units through test doubles (spies).
- Automate test runs through continuous integration from version control using a headless browser and a test runner.
- Set up jasmine as their unit testing framework from scratch.
- Configure setup and teardown for suites.
- Understand how matchers work in Jasmine.
- Write custom matchers and include them in your project.
- Consume third party matchers.
- Test asynchronous code.
- Run unit tests both from a web browser and from a terminal through a test runner.
- Generate code coverage reports.
- Improve dependency management through a package manager.
- NO knowledge of Jasmine or unit testing is required.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what is unit testing and why it is important in today’s market.
- Set up jasmine from scratch.
- Write clean and concise suites, specs and specifications.
- Understand and use all of the out-of-the-box jasmine matchers and create your custom ones and include them in your project.
- Isolate dependencies through test-doubles, known as spies in Jasmine, for true unit testing.
- Unit test asynchronous code.
- Setup test reports and continuous integration from version control to automate your test runs.
- Apply best practices when structuring your tests.
With this course, you’ll get the downloadable source code, slides, and section notes.
PREREQUISITES TO TAKE THIS COURSE
- This is a beginner and intermediate course.
- You don’t need previous experience with a testing framework at all. We’ve got you covered!
- Beginner and intermediate front-end developers new to unit testing.
- Developers who want to improve theirs skills and take their careers to the next levels.
- Front-end developers who are familiar with unit testing with other frameworks but want to learn how to unit test with jasmine.
Course not found.