Course Link- Illustrator CC 2018 MasterClass
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
In this course we are going to start from the very basics like how to draw circles and rectangles all the way to creating complex illustrations, logos, business cards and so much more. With Illustrator CC MasterClass you will learn the best ways of doing everything in Illustrator so you can be confident which tool or feature to use in every situation.
Martin was voted to be one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback. Along the way besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and illustrator on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story, BBC’s Dr Who or Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels.
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.