Build iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase – Learn Google’s Dart and Flutter Mobile Development Framework
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer – Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required – I’ll go over Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Some Basic Ideas of Android and iOS Devices
- Willingness to Learn By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Well, Flutter is a big deal because any developer ( or anyone who wants to learn mobile development ) can now build Native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! Which means, instead to having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run Natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
This is such a huge deal in the fragmented Mobile Development Industry where more than often, developers needed to learn and master several programming languages and frameworks to build mobile apps. Now with Flutter and Dart, those days are behind!
This course was designed so that you can start learning the Dart Programming Language ( which is used with Flutter SDK to build Native iOS and Android Apps) and Flutter Framework and make cross-platform mobile apps right away – in as little as SIX WEEKS.
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging HD video tutorials and build your Dart and Flutter programming knowledge through making real-world apps e.g EarthQuake , BMI, Weather, Chat app and so many more!
You’ll be learning all you’ll need to know about the general-purpose Dart Programming Language from scratch. Even if you’ve never programmed before, you will be coding and understand all of the programming concepts you need to start building robust and beautifully crafted iOS and Android Apps with Flutter SDK.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Dart and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as a Dart & Flutter App developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 10 (and counting) apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Note that this course will be updated frequently since Flutter and Dart is still evolving and I want to make sure that you are always up-to-date. So, do expect A LOT of new added materials, lectures and updates!
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 23 hours of HD 1080p video content (and growing)
- Build several fully-fledged apps including ones that use Database (SQflite), Firebase, Maps and JSON API’s etc.
- Thousands of dollars worth of assets
- Challenges and Solutions
- Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
- My great sense of humor :)
From beginner to Dart and Flutter iOS and Android Mobile Developer. Even if you are rockstar programmer, but want to learn Dart and Flutter, this is the perfect for you too.
By getting this course, you can rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and I’m always available to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and abstract classes and Interfaces.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as List and Maps.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from a remote server, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Maps: How to make apps that are location aware
- Firebase and realtime Database – Build dynamic, realtime apps that can scale quickly and easily
- And so much more!
Who is the target audience?
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Dart and Flutter and native app development. Start with the Dart walkthrough lessons and I’ll get you familiar with Flutter Mobile development in no time!
- If you are web developer with a lot of Web Development experience, but have never done native mobile developer, than you are in the right place!
- If you are a pro iOS or Android developer and want to quickly get up to date with Flutter and Dart APIs, then start with the later modules on Flutter development ( where we start building apps)