Save your precious time by enrolling in this course. You will learn Learn Video Game Development & How To Design a Game From Scratch Using UE4 in a fast and easy way!
(Click above link to access the course)
Course not found.
Learn Video Game Development & How To Design a Game From Scratch Using UE4
Learn Video Game Development with this Unreal Engine 4 Course for Beginners
- Projects & Levels
- Actor Types
- Meshes & Brushes
- Characters & Input
- Blueprint Logic & Data
- User Interfaces
Develop Games Using Cutting-Edge Game Design Software and Run Them on a State-of-the-Art 3D Game Engine
The Unreal Engine has won the “Best Game Engine” award several times from various organizations, including the Develop Industry Excellence Awards and Game Developer Magazine.
The Unreal Engine has been used to develop many blockbuster games and game series including Borderlands, Gears of War, BioShock, Mass Effect, and hundreds more.
For years, the Unreal Engine was only affordable for large companies, but starting in 2015, Unreal Engine 4 is now completely free to use, as long as you agree to pay Epic Games 5% of your game sales.
Learn Unreal Engine 4 in this Video Game Design Course
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of game development using the Unreal Engine 4 through a series of 62 lectures, 15 tutorials, and 9 quizzes, totaling over 10 hours of content. By the end of the course, you will have built an entire demo game from scratch.
The course will start from scratch and programming knowledge is not required, so anyone with basic computer skills can jump in and begin their Unreal Engine 4 training!
The first part of the course will help you get the Unreal Engine 4 up and running and will introduce you to the basic concepts of game development using the Engine. Next, you will learn all the skills you need to craft beautiful environments to stage your games in. Then, you will learn how to script logic for your games so you can define game rules and behaviors, keep track of data such as health and inventory, and create playable characters. You will learn about collisions and damage, key concepts for any action game. You will learn how to create user interfaces using the UMG Editor, so you can add things like menus, load screens, and HUDs to your game. And finally, you will learn how audio works within the Engine so you can add music, dialogue, and sound effects to your game.
Upon completion of the course, you will have the skills necessary to translate ideas for games into playable games that use environments you sculpt and logic that you define, and you will understand how to make a game in Unreal Engine 4.
- This video game development course is for absolute beginners who are interested in making games & learning how to design a game from scratch using UE4
- No programming experience required
- Learn game development, create games, and run them on the Unreal Engine 4
- Build realistic looking environments for games to take place in
- Define custom inputs and movements to control characters
- Script logic to define gameplay without needing to know how to code
- Recommended: Desktop PC with Windows 7 (or later) 64-bit or a Mac with Mac OS X 10.9.2 or later
- Recommended: 8 GB RAM
- Recommended: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor
- Recommended: DirectX 11 compatible video card
- Unreal Engine 4 will run on desktops and laptops with specifications under these, but performance may be affected