Course Link- Bootstrap 4 From Scratch With 5 Projects
Master Bootstrap 4 and build 5 real world themes while learning HTML5 semantics, CSS3 and Sass
Course not found.
Course Description By Course Instructor: Brad Traversy(Full Stack Web Developer & Programmer):
This course will literally take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4 to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 for this course. Even if you already know Bootstrap 4, skip the learning sections and head right for section 6 to create the custom workflow and start the projects. Everything is completely modular!
Custom Bootstrap Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Bootstrap 4 offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox and more.
Bootstrap Starter Pack
Once you get through the sandbox, we will setup the starter pack which I also created for this course. This will give us a real development workflow to compile Bootstrap 4 from source and compile Sass. It will even give us a dev server with autoload. This is what we will use for the 5 projects
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will use the Starter pack to create 5 real world themes including
- LoopLap – A social UI Theme
- Mizuxe – A Book/Product Showcase Theme
- Blogen – A blog admin area UI
- Glozzom – A multi page theme with a carousel and some 3rd party scripts
- Portfoligrid – A portfolio theme using the grid, flexbox and the collapse widget
Who is the target audience?
Anyone that wants to learn & master Bootstrap 4 and build real world themes
What Will You Learn?
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn the Bootstrap 4 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
- Create a professional workflow & dev server to build from source and compile Sass
- Learn semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You do NOT need to know any Bootstrap 3