Course Link – Complete Java Masterclass
Learn to master Java core development step-by-step, and make your first unique, advanced program in 30 days
Course not found.
Join over 100,000 students just like you who’re having massive success with their Java 8 programs using this exact course (and learning to code the right way)
“There’s a reason this course is a bestseller and highest rated on Udemy…”
Want to go from no previous coding experience — overwhelmed and confused about where to even start — to advanced Java 8 programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Java 8 programming course online. With over 100,000 successful students enrolled and thousands of 5 star reviews to date, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
Whether you want to:
– become an in-demand Java developer for exciting software companies
– go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
– sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
– simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
…this complete Java developer course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion to add to your arsenal)
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Java developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java 8 program. We’ll then explore the advanced Java feature set to create awesome programs from the ground up, finishing with your industry recognised certification of completion.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJhas both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- How to not only code for desktop platforms, but for Android applications so you can fully utilize this booming mobile marketplace
- Java know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
- Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more…
This complete beginner to advanced Java course will teach you everything you need to know in order to code awesome, profitable projects, and of course, have fun whilst doing it.
Why learn Java compared to other programming languages?
Java is the most popular programming language in use (TIOBE index) since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms (and android mobile) without needing to be recompiled (edited) for each one.
You code once, and the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) does all the work in making sure your awesome new programme runs smoothly on any platform, whether Windows, Mac, Linux or Android mobile.
Why is this great?
Not only does this multi-platform language save you countless hours in rewriting code, it means you can make your software available for download, and even for sale on every marketplace — reaching millions more potential users, both on desktop and mobile!
Besides, you can’t afford not to know it…
Think about it. If your competition or fellow coders know Java — the most popular coding language — and you don’t…
Who has the huge market advantage?
Who will bring your awesome idea to life first, dominating all platforms?
Who will score the big companies and clients?
The one who knows Java inside out of course. You can be that person.
“Learning to program with Java was a no-brainer. It opened a lot of doors”
Who this course is NOT for:
- People looking to flood the market with poorly functioning programs for a quick sale
- People just looking to learn the ‘bare minimum’, stay at the novice level and hope to succeed with Java
- People who’re happy with mediocre programs
- People who put in little effort and aren’t motivated to find massive success with Java development
Who this course IS for:
- People who want to produce the highest-quality, creative software
- People looking to go from absolute beginner to advanced Java expert
- People looking for expert knowledge and insider tips used by the world’s best programmers and top companies
- People looking to make money ONLY developing fully-functioning, intuitive programs – whether corporate, self-employed or freelance
- People who believe in hard work, and who aren’t afraid to fail before they succeed
If this sounds like you, then you’ll find yourself going from beginner to successful Java programmer with less time, effort and investment than any other resource out there. Not to mention you get a certification of completion with this course, giving you extra credentials over others.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge.
That means when Java 9 is rolled out, you won’t have to worry about buying any more courses or thick, heavy books. Simply log in to this course and you can quickly and easily catch up on any new and exciting releases!
With this complete Java developer course, you’re expertise will never go out of date (or ‘obsolete’ if we want to get nerdy).
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with advanced Java skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor
- Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so